INSURED & BONDED
COPYRIGHT © 2021 ROVEM – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
1. ROVEM, LLC shall be responsible for replacement of any lost items listed on inventory page and inspected prior to service, subject to above limits. Items not listed on the inventory are not insured.
2. The condition of any item(s) boxed by customer (PBO/packed by owner) and not inspected prior to service is not insured by ROVEM, LLC and is the responsibility of the customer.
3. ROVEM, LLC shall in no way be responsible for the working condition of electronic equipment, grandfather clocks, or any other piece of mechanical equipment (MCU/Mechanical Condition Unknown).
a. All items should be properly boxed and securely packed. If the following items are transported loosely, they are excluded from liability. These items include, but are not limited to: ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, APPLIANCES, TELEVISIONS, STEREOS, DVD PLAYERS, CD/MP3 PLAYERS, SEWING MACHINES, TYPEWRITERS, COMPUTERS, PLANTS, LAMPSHADES, GLASS, CERAMIC LAMPS, CERAMIC ITEMS MIRRORS (WITH OR WITHOUT A DRILLED HOLE), MARBLE, CERAMIC, PLASTICS, CONCRETE PIECES, STATUES, PICTURES, PAINTINGS, CURTAIN RODS, COMPUTERS, LAPTOPS, DISHES, CHINA, ETC.
4. ROVEM, LLC will not repair or replace pressed board or simulated wood furniture. Do not ask us to repair or replace this type of furniture! We will do our best to load it successfully for you. This type of furniture is specifically excluded from basic and increased insurance coverage.
5. The right is reserved by ROVEM, LLC to repair or replace any damaged item(s).
6. ROVEM, LLC will not be responsible for damage caused by non-routine loading including but not limited to, standing pieces on end, sharp turns, over-crowded work areas, difficult stairways, snags and sharp edges in work areas and doorways, handing over balconies, railings, etc., tight squeezes, and damage caused by weather. Occasionally it may not be possible to place items where you would like them without possible damage to the items or premises. If this situation arises, our field manager will present you with a release form indicating that you accept responsibility for any ensuing damage. (and/or obtain your verbal agreement). You will be asked to sign a waiver if we agree to attempt any non-routine request.
7. ROVEM, LLC shall not be responsible for loss or damage to accounts, bills, checks, evidence of debts, letters of credit, passports, tickets, documents, manuscripts, notes, mechanical drawings, securities, currency, money, bullion, precious stones, jewelry, or other similar valuables, paintings, statuary, or other works of art; or property carried gratuitously or as an accommodation.
8. We require that all valuables be place in a secure area off the premises prior to day. Example: (A vehicle or a family members or a friend’s residence.)
9. ROVEM, LLC shall not be responsible for damage resulting when household items that have deteriorated such as, but not limited to, lamp shades, mattresses, electrical wiring, etc.
10. ROVEM, LLC shall not be responsible for glass in any form or damage resulting from glass breakage unless special packaging has been purchased. This applies to porcelain and ceramic items.
11. ROVEM, LLC shall not be responsible for plants or pets.
12. ROVEM, LLC may use dollies to facilitate removal or placement of appliances, etc., and damage that may result to soft floors, such as, but not limited to, indentation, scuff marks, etc., are not the responsibility of ROVEM, LLC.
13. ROVEM, LLC will not remove waterbeds or any subsequent damage. We claim no expertise as waterbed technicians.
14. ROVEM, LLC shall not be responsible for damage to items requiring special instructions if customer fails to provide such instructions including, but not limited to, disassembly or assembly of said items and any special preparation required. It is your responsibility to provide special tools if needed.
15. ROVEM, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any items and cargo placed in the customer’s own vehicle or in rental equipment and which ROVEM, LLC does not load.
16. ROVEM, LLC may use dollies to load heavy objects such as but not limited to appliances, items over 300 lb., etc. Any floor surfaces including but not limited to parquet, hardwood, ceramic, marble, entrance halls, etc. and any damage that may result to soft floors, such as, but not limited to, indentation, scuff marks, etc., are not the responsibility of ROVEM, LLC. If floor can be pulled by thumbnail, we are not responsible for damage.
17. ROVEM, LLC will not connect washer/dryer, or ice makers.
a. Please note: you or your representative must check or accept any plumbing connections. Please make sure the main water valve(s) are completely turned off before disconnecting them. Any assistance we give is as a courtesy only. Water and drain connections are the responsibility of the user. WE ARE NOT PLUMBERS.
18. ROVEM, LLC will not be responsible for the working condition of major appliances. Please note: if you are loading/unloading any washers or dryers you are responsible to arrange third party appliance technician.
19. ROVEM, LLC cannot be responsible for dents or scratches on major appliances. A thin metal that has an extreme affinity to dent and scratch covers them.
20. ROVEM, LLC assumes no responsibility for ceilings.