How do I book with Rovem?
There are several ways to plan and book a move with Rovem:
- To begin, you can use our online tool and get a basic idea of what your move might cost.
- If you’re interested in scheduling an in-home estimate, fill out our online In-Home Estimate form and a representative will contact you to schedule a visit.
- You can also reach our customer care center directly by calling (504) 313-5025. We will then follow up with you to schedule your in-home estimate.
- If you decide to move with Rovem, a move coordinator will be assigned to you. This person will help you select moving services (if needed) and answer any questions you may have throughout the entire process.
When should I contact Rovem for moving services?
- The sooner, the better. It’s best to give your moving company four to six weeks’ notice, if possible. The more lead time you can give, the more likely we will be able to meet your preferred delivery schedule.
- All moving companies, for their standard service, require flexibility with alternate pickup and delivery dates. Rovem aspires to meet your preferred dates or the nearest possible alternatives. You will be notified in advance of the loading date for your goods and of the estimated date of arrival.
What type of services are offered?
- Moving (Residential, Commercial, and Assisted Living)
- Furniture Delivery